Thursday, October 2, 2014

We Have Moved to Louisville

I am a little shocked by how quickly time has gone by since my last posting. We moved to Louisville on September 10th. On September 9th, we packed up our stuff at our temporary home in Bowling Green (huge thank you to Bill and Eve for letting us live there while we were in transition) and loaded it onto the moving truck. Later that day, I headed up to Louisville with McDuff and Scotia for the next adventure in our lives. Two moving trucks arrived at our new home on the morning of September 10th and then the real fun began. Jim took the day off work because he did not want to miss out on any of the action. I am posting a picture of Jim having 'fun' on moving day.


As of this post, we have emptied most of the boxes and made a few trips to Goodwill after realizing we did not need everything I initially deemed as essential to our happiness in Louisville. We have settled in to our new home, met a few neighbors, and have greeted a few wonderful visitors from Bowling Green. We hope our Bowling Green friends will make our home their home when they want to visit the big city.

No comments:

Post a Comment